    What does LSAAS.EXE do, & is it necessary? It's properties claim it's a MC Corp file. I can find little help when
    searching the 'net.

    Thanks!

    Dugie, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Dugie

    c.reifert Guest

    'net using LSAAS.EXE ("internal name LSA
    Corp file. I can find little help when
    What search engine are you using? Using Google, I found the following:

    http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2003/Jul/1007093.html

    http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/vulnwatch/2003-q3/0005.html

    http://www.york.ac.uk/services/cserv/security/advisories/0247.html

    Will