    I can change my password, I tried to change it but it says that I am not
    allowed to change it. I am afraid that in 13 days I will not be able to use
    my pc, what do I do, please some one give me some advice, thanks.
    write to yyy at cogeco.ca

    news, Jun 8, 2004

  2. news

    Jim Berwick Guest

    Your account is set so that it does not allow you to change the password.
    You or your administrator should change that. If you are the administrator
    and don't know how to change that, you should consider using another
    operating system that you understand.

    Jim Berwick, Jun 8, 2004

  3. news

    Martik Guest

    Do you know the administartor PW? If so, log in as administrator and change
    the PW. If not google "administrator 2000 reset password"

    Martik, Jun 8, 2004
  4. news

    Pool Champ Guest

    "news" asked again in message
    Did you read the replies to the same message you posted yesterday?
    Did you try any of the fixes suggested?
    PC

    Pool Champ, Jun 8, 2004
  5. news

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    if you have local administrative rights to the machine:

    run "compmgmt.msc"
    select "local users and groups"
    select "users"
    find your name and right click
    you should have options to reset password
    or select properties and select whatever applies

    or, you are about to get separated from your company and will be escorted by
    security in 13 days.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jun 8, 2004
  6. news