Win £1000.oo for FREE...

Discussion in 'Home Networking' started by Enterprise M, Jun 18, 2008.

  1. Enterprise M

    Enterprise M Guest

    The E-Lotto syndicate are offering everyone (world-wide) the opportunity of
    winning £1000.00 for FREE

    http://here.is/e-lotto

    Just click on the link, and then click on the 'Grab A Grand'
    button top left of page.

    Select your five lucky numbers and if they match the numbers drawn that week
    you win £1000.oo
    And if YOU win I win as well... so go on have a go, Its FREE...

    If you tell your Friends and Family, and they have a go...For FREE and they
    win, they get £1000.oo
    And so do YOU...All for FREE

    http://here.is/e-lotto

    What are you waiting for...Make sure you have selected your Lucky Numbers
    before the next draw...

    http://here.is/e-lotto

    Enterprise M, Jun 18, 2008