    Hi!

    Are there any Wimax-IP-phones or -PDAs on the market?

    ciao, Markus

    Markus Klenk, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Markus Klenk

    ubifone Guest

    Dear Markus,

    Yes, there are already. But I've been talled to wait.

    If you send me an e-mail to I'll send the information
    when I get the green light.

    If you're interested on MoVoIP (Free MOBILE Internet Phone Calls) I kindly
    invite you to visit http://www.uninumber.ubifone.com/

    Wish you all the best.
    Sam.

    Markus Klenk wrote:

    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum

    ubifone, Jul 29, 2005

  3. Markus Klenk

    Paul Guest

    Just read the news and ignore this idiot.

    Paul, Jul 30, 2005