    Philip Crookes
    Primetime 1ZZ
    Celebrating a century of radio broadcasting

    Philip, May 24, 2006

  2. Philip

    Stu Fleming Guest

    I've heard about two projects in the North Island that might use some
    similar technology, but nothing definite.

    Stu Fleming, May 24, 2006

  3. Philip

    Nho Whei Guest

    Dunno, but infrared? or wifi with high gain antennae?

    Nho Whei, May 24, 2006
  4. Philip

    Craig Sutton Guest

    Radio Spectrum department have carved off 3.5ghz in most regions go to their
    website to see current bids etc.

    Craig Sutton, May 24, 2006