    Is there any body know where should I start? is there any basic?

    Please give me some suggestion.

    www.telecomchinasourcing.com

    voipchinasourcing, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Are you talking about a general FAQ on a web site or a FAQ for this
    Usenet group?

    If a FAQ for this Usenet group ther eare procedures in place within
    Usenet to follow.

    D. Kirkpatrick, Apr 20, 2007

  3. voipchinasourcing

    Hongtian Guest

    Why not try miniSipServer? It is very easy to establish your own VOIP
    network with miniSipServer.

    Its manual document gives out a simple demo voip network. You may be
    benefit from it.

    miniSipServer can be downloaded from http://www.myvoipapp.com

    If you have a linux system, may be Asterisk is also a good choice.

    Enjoy SIP!

    Hongtian, Apr 21, 2007
  4. voipchinasourcing

    Hongtian Guest

    By the way, I also suggest you to visit Voip-info website. Lots of
    VOIP informations can be found in this website. I think you can almost
    get everything about VOIP from this website.

    Its URL is http://www.voip-info.org

    Hongtian, Apr 21, 2007