Will X64 Edition install on a DELL XPS 600?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Kevin John Panzke, May 12, 2006.

  1. Will X64 Edition install on a DELL XPS 600?

    If so then where do I find the SATA 2 RAID Driver?

    Kevin John Panzke, May 12, 2006

  2. Kevin John Panzke

    Jane Colman Guest

    The SATA 2 RAID drivers should be on the Dell support/utilities cds that you
    should get with your pc. Run the disc in your current pc and find the
    option where it will let you create the floppy for the SATA drivers.

    Otherwise, a visit to the Dell website to support section and search for the
    drivers there.

    Jane Colman, May 13, 2006

  3. I ordered the PC with a 32 Bit Operating System by Mistake (And DELL was
    going to charge me extra to change the Order).

    Will the DELL CD still include the 64 Bit Driver's?

    Kevin John Panzke, May 13, 2006
  4. Kevin John Panzke

    Jane Colman Guest

    Good point...the 64 bit drivers might not be on the disc as you're getting
    the 32bit XP. Best bet is to visit their support section on the website.

    Jane Colman, May 13, 2006
  5. I found that I can get the 64 Bit SATA 2 Raid Floppy Disk Driver from DELL's
    Website, thanks Jane.

    Kevin John Panzke, May 13, 2006