Will try to update this site from time to time

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Jim Watt, Jan 18, 2004.

  1. Jim Watt

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:13:31 -0800, Tracker

    <drivel snipped>

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Jim Watt, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Jim Watt

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Spammicus Killius spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
    The troll in the Mines of Moria? <G>

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_N0i, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Huh? You now run GeoCites single-handed? ON a dialup?
    Was that before or after the unsubstantiated Microsoft boast? Are we going
    for a cite this time around?

    ** WARNING ** (/as if/ one were required)

    "Tracker" seems to have not quite as much relevance to modern computing as
    the Molotov Cocktail. But would appear to be more destructive.

    Notice to all Darwinists: shoot on sight! Better safe than sorry!

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Jan 18, 2004
  5. Jim Watt

    Zarggg Guest

    Zarggg, Jan 19, 2004
  6. John E. Carty, Jan 19, 2004
  7. At last, an indisputable reason to change ;o)

    H1K

    Hairy One Kenobi, Jan 19, 2004
  8. Jim Watt

    Chris Guest