    Timothy Guest

    Will Trade 2.0 Tosheba PDR2300 4 ANY Digital SLR Camera "That WORKS WELL"
    Contact Timothy West @ Timothywest_HATES

    Timothy, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Timothy

    EktarEd Guest

    Why on earth would anyone in their right mind do this? And you have Toshiba
    spelled wrong, unless this is even more of a scam.

    EktarEd, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Timothy

    Timothy Guest

    NOT A SCAM A TRADE UP/Down Payment
    Spelling DOE NOT MATTER AS LONG AS IT IS READABLE FOR WHAT IT IS

    Timothy, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Timothy

    Guest Guest

    I'll trade these magic beans for one too.

    Guest, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Timothy

    Steve Young Guest

    *dood,* you got magic beans!? :)