    an elective.

    Can someone clarify, I am hoping my book is a typo cause I dont really have
    any interest in VB.

    Jeff Peake, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Jeff Peake

    Grant Guest

    Grant, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Jeff Peake

    Humanity Guest

    And it's your precious Amit Kalani who made that
    typo! It had hundreds of people confused, Grant...
    so there's no need for your "The MSDN site is quite
    clear" rudeness.

    Humanity, Nov 23, 2003
  4. Jeff Peake

    Grant Guest

    It's not rudeness. It's a fact: the site is quite clear.

    My reply implied to ignore the book and go to the source
    or the information: ms site. sheesh!

    Grant, Nov 24, 2003