    8. The Nutty Professor ( Jerry Lewis )
    9. Hardly Working ( Jerry Lewis )
    10. Cracking Up ( Jerry Lewis )

    craig locaciato, Apr 22, 2004

  2. craig locaciato

    Richard C. Guest

    : In random order ......
    :
    : 6. Slaughter Of The Innocence <<<<<Innocents.

    Richard C., Apr 23, 2004

  3. craig locaciato

    horatio Guest

    Nutty Professor is in release.

    horatio, Apr 23, 2004
  4. craig locaciato

    Jimbo700 Guest

    5. Twilight Zone / The Movie

    This was one of the original titles released when the DVD format was new.
    It remained in stock for a year or two but there have been no subsequent
    pressings.
    I wish I had picked up a copy 5 years ago as I really liked the movie.
    Perhaps a reissue will be forthcoming....

    Jimbo700, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Oxford Blues is in release too

    Thursdaynighters, Apr 23, 2004
  6. craig locaciato

    Metlhd3138 Guest

    Add "Bill Cosby: himself" to the list
    (it cant be for the "a-hole" comment,,he drops an s-bomb on "jerry seinfeld:
    comedian")

    Metlhd3138, Apr 24, 2004
  7. craig locaciato

    Doonie Guest