    latest Star Wars flick as well as virtually any sort of merchandising tie in
    or products like books, models, toys, etc.

    T.B.

    TB, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Digital Bits has it *rumored* for first week in November, seeing as:
    A) that's the same week the Star Wars release comes out,
    and
    B) that's the same week Paramount's "War of the Worlds: the Series S1"
    comes out, and challenges you to find another possible reason why it
    would ever have been released.

    Derek Janssen (80's survivor, who *remembers* bad made-for-syndie series)

    Derek Janssen, Aug 23, 2005