  1. I just bought the Nikon 5700. Best Buy has the SanDisk 512 CompactFlash
    card on sale today for $79.99. Will that card work in my new camera without
    any problems?

    Gregory Coats, Dec 28, 2003

  2. I have used Crucial 512MB cards in my 5700 without any problems. I would
    expect SanDisk to be OK.

    David

    David J Taylor, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Gregory Coats

    Steven Wandy Guest

    I have a Sandisk 256, a Viking 512 and a Dane Electric 256 and they all work
    fine in my 5700.

    Steven Wandy, Dec 28, 2003
  4. Gregory Coats

    Hansepie Guest

    Just pop it in and if necessary choose "format card" from your camera menu.
    That's all.

    Hans

    Hansepie, Dec 28, 2003