    with a neighbor. I was thinking of hiding a cantenna in a flower
    planter. I was wondering if putting it in the planter will allow me to
    receive wireless signals well. Thanks.

    dicktracy28, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Hi
    As long as the Front side is not masked by the flowers it should be OK.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 24, 2007

  3. dicktracy28

    GMAN Guest

    If its on your own private accessed balcony , they cant prevent this.

    GMAN, Jan 31, 2007
  4. dicktracy28

    ato_zee Guest

    I part coated an apprx 7 inch thin wall plastic flower pot
    with kitchen aluminium foil, and used a ZyDas based USB
    wireless adapter (9.99 UKPDS inc P&P) does what you
    want, fantastic. Worth a try.

    ato_zee, Jan 31, 2007