    I'm at 7/10 referrals - so close I can taste it. If anyone would be so
    kind as to help me finish this off, I'm paying $15 to each of my final
    3 referrals.

    johngraham2, Jan 27, 2005

  2. johngraham2

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Jan 27, 2005

  3. johngraham2

    johngraham2 Guest

    What a pithy comment. Not a wasted post at all. What made you go with
    name-calling instead of telling me my mother dresses me funny?
    Take your time, I'm sure you'll find the perfect comeback...

    johngraham2, Jan 31, 2005
  4. johngraham2

    Ray Fischer Guest

    People don't much like assholes who spam newsgroups.

    Ray Fischer, Feb 1, 2005
  5. johngraham2

    johngraham2 Guest

    I'm offering cash for a minimum of effort. Call it, and me, what you
    will. Sticks and stones...

    johngraham2, Feb 1, 2005
  6. johngraham2

    Ray Fischer Guest