    they will still apply to the MCSA. I have registered my certs with Comptia
    to apply to MCSA, but I am still unclear about this.
    Thanks for your replies.

    Netech, May 27, 2006

  2. My A+ and Network+ were fairly old and Microsoft accepted them for MCSA. I
    had to register my CompTIA certs with Microsoft and they appeared on my MCP
    transcript after a week or two.

    Mostly Gizzards, May 29, 2006

  3. Ive just gone through this process too. After you get an email back from
    Comptia you might find you have to chase up Microsoft. Thats what I ended up
    doing to get my certs validated, very easy over the phone though. The MCP
    website is quite useful as well.

    gnj

    GoodNightJones, May 31, 2006
  4. Netech