Will Malcolm In The Middle Season 2 Ever Come Out ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Joseph Paturbo, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Is there even a planned release date? I think it's been nearly a year
    since season 1 arrived. Any info out there?

    Joseph Paturbo, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Joseph Paturbo

    Impmon Guest

    Actually it's been a year. It was released on October 29th of 2k2.

    I'd love to get more of it as the reception's lousy in my area and they
    aren't on my satellite.

    Impmon, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Joseph Paturbo

    Peter Guest

    Re: Will Malcolm In The Middle Season 2 Ever Come Out ?

    Hopefully not.. How that show stays on TV is beyond me..

    Peter, Nov 1, 2003