    I assume that the Extreme III or IV are newer model, but is the camera
    the one in control during storing data?
    Thanks for info.

    aniramca, Jan 22, 2009

  2. aniramca

    ray Guest

    It's possible, but not certain. I have no specs on your camera, but it
    can't save data any faster than it can save data. If it's already
    performing at maximum write speed, then no card will speed it up.

    ray, Jan 22, 2009

  3. aniramca

    me Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:32:23 -0800 (PST), in rec.photo.digital
    http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007

    me, Jan 22, 2009
  4. aniramca

    jls Guest

    Just a quick point of interest: I tried a faster III card in my old
    Maxxum 7D, and it was slower then the II card.

    If possible, it would be better to try before you buy, or at least be
    prepared to take it back to the store.

    jls, Jan 22, 2009