    55 mm UV filter will fit the adapter? I want to order the UV filter
    from B&H as our small town photo stores do not have the 55 mm filter.
    With thanks in advance.

    zxcvar, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Yep....so long as you order from the states....don't get a Metric 55mm from
    Europe. (For those who don't have to ask if 55 equals 55....its late...I am
    heading for bed...and I felt like being silly!)

    Gene Palmiter, Jun 29, 2004

  3. zxcvar

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Zxcvar,

    If you have the adapter, only 55mm lenses and filters will fit. So,
    essentially, the answer is yes. I would try it out unless you are ordering
    from a web store. Just be aware that the filter should be able to screw on
    in the mm size noted.

    Talk to you soon.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company