will all these messages cause a problem . I am a new subscriber and my computer is downloading 100,

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Camille White, Aug 12, 2004.

  1.
    Camille White, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Camille White wrote:

    <nuttin>

    No. Just unsubscribe if you don't want to join in the fun and frivolity.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 14, 2004

  3. Camille White

    Len Guest

    Len, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Camille White

    Len Guest

    vv

    Len, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Camille White

    GFG Guest

    If you are concerned go to the page in Outlook Express which displays the
    list of newsgroups you subscribed to on the left. Click on Tool,Option then
    select the tag Read. In there you can select how many messages you want
    downloaded at one time.

    GFG, Nov 7, 2004
  6. Dude, she posted her original message on Aug 14. D'ya think maybe she's
    still waiting for an answer?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 7, 2004
  7. Camille White

    trout Guest

    You never know. I'm still waiting to hear back about those stock
    certificates I bought from you, that I asked about in May/02.

    trout, Nov 7, 2004
  8. trout gibbered the following deranged nonsense:
    And you still owe me a six-pack from our football wager in July, 2001

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 7, 2004
  9. He never sent in the $289 broker transfer fee for those certificates is
    the reason he never received them. I'd be suspicious of the fiscious.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 8, 2004