    minutes each, if I could copy the slides with my digital camera it
    would be better.

    Will a Nikon ES-E28 Slide Copy Adapter work with my Nikon CoolPix 775?

    Sathyan Sundaram, Jun 7, 2004

  2. Sathyan Sundaram

    Ed Ruf Guest

    Ed Ruf, Jun 7, 2004

  3. Sathyan Sundaram

    Martik Guest

    I used the macro setting to take digital pics of some old slides and they
    were quite good. I placed a white block of wood as a background and set the
    slide a couple inches in front of it and the camera on the table approx 1.5
    inches from the slide. Set the flash off and self timer on to avoid shake
    and use natural daylight if possible.

    Martik, Jun 7, 2004
  4. No. Specifically states NOT compatible with the 775.

    Scott Schuckert, Jun 8, 2004