  1. walterbyrd

    walterbyrd Guest

    I think it will.

    walterbyrd, Jul 29, 2003

  2. walterbyrd

    RussS Guest

    Usually does - just a bit of wasted space

    RussS, Jul 30, 2003

  3. walterbyrd

    Ghost Guest

    "a bit"??? and a ranch on Texas is just a few acres... lol

    Ghost, Jul 30, 2003
  4. walterbyrd

    RussS Guest

    hahaha - actually I would have loved a bit of that wasted space after
    working on a bloody HP Mini Tower. Damnd I hate removing the PS and CD-ROM
    just to add a RAM stick .... grrrrrr

    RussS, Jul 31, 2003
  5. walterbyrd

    Outgoing Guest

    Yup, been there and did all that. A marvel of packaging engineering,
    getting everything shoehorned in, but a pain to work on doing even
    simple things.

    Outgoing, Jul 31, 2003