    wifi stars working againg.

    Thanks
    --

    Earl Caravelle II, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Earl Caravelle II

    Guest Guest

    Which password ? does the "available networks" dialog pop up?

    --PA

    Guest, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Yes it does, is after that than the link (wifi) stop working, is like the
    link go off when the Acer is switching to allow the remote desktop to
    connect.

    Earl Caravelle II, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Earl Caravelle II

    Pavel A. Guest

    Well, I'd have a look at debug trace of WZSVC. It should report there why exactly it decided
    to disconnect. But then I'd have to explain how to get this trace, but unfortunately have no time now.
    Please try to find yourself in KBs.
    --PA

    Pavel A., Jan 29, 2005