    Can you tell me how to set this?

    Thank-you
    - Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Bay0Wulf

    Harrison Guest

    Not aware of that method, but if you select certain files and then
    hover, it will show the collective size.

    Harrison, Nov 30, 2003

  3. Bay0Wulf

    °Mike° Guest

    View / Status Bar.

    °Mike°, Nov 30, 2003
  4. Bay0Wulf

    Bay0Wulf Guest

    Thanks Mike ... sometimes I get so lost I'm amazed I find my way out ...
    especially on the relatively simple nonsense

    Bay0Wulf, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Bay0Wulf

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.