Widescreen or Full Frame?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MarkR, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    message : On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:59:45 -0800, "Richard C." <post-age
    : @spamcop.net> Gave us:
    :
    : >
    : >message : >: >
    : >: As is nudism. Not like he portrays, as in some sexual
    deviation...
    : >: just weird.... that's all. Real weird.
    : >:
    : >: I guess you put down plastic slip covers on your theater seats so
    as
    : >: to reduce the scuzz collecting.
    : >
    : >================
    : >All nudists carry towels.
    : >
    : Hope it ain't always the same towel.

    ==========
    Why? Do you wear the same panties everyday?

    Richard C., Mar 5, 2004

  2. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    message
    : : > As is nudism. Not like he portrays, as in some sexual
    deviation...
    : > just weird.... that's all. Real weird.
    : Nudism is not even slightly weird. You are a certifiable nutcase.
    :
    =======================
    Nudism is an extremely relaxing and healthy life style.
    =====================

    Richard C., Mar 5, 2004

  3. MarkR

    Mark Jones Guest

    You demonstrate your mental capacity here quite often.
    It isn't looking too good.

    Mark Jones, Mar 5, 2004
  4. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    message :
    : You clueless bat's turd. I do more with my one cell than you do or
    : ever will with the three pound of shit that resides in your skull
    : cavity.

    =======================
    sure...........you betcha!
    ===================

    Richard C., Mar 5, 2004
  5. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    As if your retarded assessments had any credence here or in any
    other forum as well.

    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004
  6. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    It was not a post in response to any of your posts, dipshit. It was
    to Mark "the retard" Jones. Get a clue.

    DarkMatter, Mar 6, 2004