    DarkMatter Guest

    Can your level of retardedness really be that refined? HA!

    What a joke you are, Max.

    DarkMatter, Jan 31, 2004

  2. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    : Richard C. shows yet more dubious 'humour' with:
    :
    : > : This from the 'moral' Christian nudist.
    :
    : > : Max Christoffersen
    :
    :
    : >> You are the one being asked to do what comes naturally. << Richard C
    :
    :
    : Typically, you are once again confused.
    :
    : There is nothing 'natural' about your suggestion.
    :
    : Please explain how you've been able to do it successfully.
    :
    : Or is this some kind of 'funny' nudist humour?..you know like labelling
    : people as child molesters?
    :
    : You've done that before too Richard haven't you?
    :
    :
    : Max Christoffersen
    :
    =========================
    Have you stopped beating your wife yet, max?

    Richard C., Jan 31, 2004

  3. Richard C. puts his naked foot down his nudist mouth with:
    Totally irrelevant.

    I'm not married.

    Have you stopped buying books with pictures of naked children?

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Jan 31, 2004
  4. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    : Richard C. puts his naked foot down his nudist mouth with:
    :
    : > : Or is this some kind of 'funny' nudist humour?..you know like labelling
    : > : people as child molesters?
    : > :
    : > =========================
    :
    : > Have you stopped beating your wife yet, max?
    :
    : Totally irrelevant.
    :
    : I'm not married.
    :
    ==============
    So that poor woman is not even your wife?

    Maybe that is actually the best for her..........

    Richard C., Feb 1, 2004
  5. Richard C refuses to answer a damning question:
    Avoidanced noted.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Feb 1, 2004
  6. MarkR

    Justin Guest

    you talking about National Geographic there Maxy?

    Justin, Feb 1, 2004
  7. Justin hitches his wagon to Richard C with:

    Check out his E-Bay feedback.

    You can see for yourself what 'lifestyle' Richard C is living..

    He begged me for help last year when it all got out.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Feb 2, 2004
  8. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    : Justin hitches his wagon to Richard C with:
    :
    : >>> Have you stopped buying books with pictures of naked children? <
    : >>
    : >> Avoidanced noted.
    : >
    : > you talking about National Geographic there Maxy?
    :
    :
    : Check out his E-Bay feedback.
    :
    : You can see for yourself what 'lifestyle' Richard C is living..
    :

    ==================
    Or you can just look here to see pictures of many of them.
    http://www.post-age-collectibles.com/ebay/purchases/nudist.htm

    What max fails to tell you is that I am a Nudist. I am also the Historian of our
    club.
    These are all legitimate Nudist materials and are perfectly legal and non-sexual.

    Max is just weird..................
    ======================

    Richard C., Feb 2, 2004
  9. Richard C. fails to tell the whole story with:
    What Richard fails to tell you is that he was outed last year and was so
    embarrassed he took the unprecedented step of changing his web site pictures
    and seeking my public support.

    So Richard; Did you, or did you not send me private e-mails last year when
    this story broke pleading for my support?

    Yes or no?

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Feb 2, 2004
  10. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    : Richard C. fails to tell the whole story with:
    :
    : > What max fails to tell you is that I am a Nudist. <
    :
    : What Richard fails to tell you is that he was outed last year and was so
    : embarrassed he took the unprecedented step of changing his web site pictures
    : and seeking my public support.
    :
    : So Richard; Did you, or did you not send me private e-mails last year when
    : this story broke pleading for my support?
    :
    : Yes or no?
    :
    :
    : Max Christoffersen
    :
    ================
    NO.

    I e-mailed you because an individual printed my personal contact information on the
    web.

    You usually have a problem getting things right.
    I never had to be "outed" about being a nudist. Never kept it a secret.

    Sorry to dissapoint you. You can now continue with your life, such as it is.
    ======================

    Richard C., Feb 2, 2004
  11. Richard C rewrites history with:

    What could I about it Richard?

    And what did you ask me for Richard?

    And why did you change your images on your WEB site?

    All very curious conduct for a nudist 'historian'.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Feb 2, 2004
  12. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    :
    : And why did you change your images on your WEB site?
    :
    : All very curious conduct for a nudist 'historian'.
    :
    ====================
    Whatever gets you off, maxie.

    You need to get a real life.

    Meanwhile take a look at some images of those eBay purchases you keep harping about:

    http://www.post-age-collectibles.com/ebay/purchases/nudist.htm

    They are still there.

    You are not worth responding to further on this little rant of yours..........

    When was the last time you posted anything useful on this newsgroup.....

    What was that? Never? Thought so..............
    ==========================

    Richard C., Feb 2, 2004
  13. Richard C. fails to answer simple questions with:

    Ongoing avoidance and delection noted.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Feb 2, 2004
  14. MarkR

    Justin Guest

    Ongoing avoidance noted.

    Justin, Feb 3, 2004
  15. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    Liar. He begged you nor anyone else for anything, dipshit.

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  16. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    As is nudism. Not like he portrays, as in some sexual deviation...
    just weird.... that's all. Real weird.

    I guess you put down plastic slip covers on your theater seats so as
    to reduce the scuzz collecting.

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  17. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    Ongoing retarded behavior noted.

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  18. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    message : >
    : As is nudism. Not like he portrays, as in some sexual deviation...
    : just weird.... that's all. Real weird.
    :
    : I guess you put down plastic slip covers on your theater seats so as
    : to reduce the scuzz collecting.

    ================
    All nudists carry towels.

    Richard C., Mar 5, 2004
  19. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    Hope it ain't always the same towel.

    DarkMatter, Mar 5, 2004
  20. MarkR

    Mark Jones Guest

    Nudism is not even slightly weird. You are a certifiable nutcase.

    Mark Jones, Mar 5, 2004