    though.

    From the "TNT" logo on the frame, it's clear that the
    image is not a "simulated" P&S image, but an image
    taken from a broadcast P&S version of the film. I
    don't see any evidence of manipulation of the images.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Jan 18, 2004

  2. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    snip

    Not only does the total Usenet retard top post, but now the asswipe
    is posting in html as well!

    You couldn't be any MORE retarded, boy!

    DarkMatter, Jan 18, 2004

  3. MarkR

    vanpall Guest

    GarbageMatter

    I can post any darn way I want

    Brooks

    vanpall, Jan 18, 2004
  4. MarkR

    Justin Guest

    Stop top posting in HTML

    Justin, Jan 18, 2004
  5. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    And you can look as retarded as it gets as far as Usenet is
    concerned.

    Does this even concern you at all? No. That makes YOU the troll,
    dipshit.

    DarkMatter, Jan 19, 2004
  6. MarkR

    dadada Guest

    If you have both you should not need to ask, just look at them and decide
    which you like best yourself, you should not need others to tell you what
    you like best.

    dadada, Jan 22, 2004
  7. MarkR

    'Grian' Guest

    Best damn post I've ever read! Thanks for assuring me that there is still
    intelligent life on the net somewhere.

    'Grian', Jan 22, 2004
  8. MarkR

    MarkR Guest

    Thanks for the advice dipshit.

    MarkR, Jan 22, 2004
  9. MarkR

    Smaug69 Guest

    If you choose a hacked up version of a film or one that does not have
    the composition of the original theatrical release then you do need
    someone else to tell what's best since you are obviously retarded and
    need some guidance.

    Smaug69

    Smaug69, Jan 22, 2004
  10. MarkR

    Justin Guest

    Anonymous Joe wrote on [Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:10:36 GMT]:
    That's pretty dumb. I want to see the whole movie so the whole movie can
    entertain me

    Justin, Jan 23, 2004
  11. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    :
    : I saw this, or something close to it, from some web site a while ago, and it
    : went like this: If somebody wants to see a movie for its artistic values,
    : they are going to want the widescreen version and will be very much against
    : full screen, often calling it hacked up, but if you want to see the movie
    : for its entertainment values, then you won't care about full screen or
    : widescreen.
    :
    =======================
    Then what about me. I want to see a movie for entertainment AND artistic values?

    I always demand OAR.

    Richard C., Jan 23, 2004
  12. MarkR

    Jay G Guest

    Altering the aspect ratio can affect the entertainment value of a
    film. Open matting can reveal flubs and mistakes that were
    masked in the original version. Also, Pan N Scan can
    severly reduce the impact of impressive action shots, and
    can completely remove amusing reaction shots to a person's
    dialogue.

    -Jay

    Jay G, Jan 24, 2004
  13. Richard C. believes he is a market of one with:

    Then you must be pretty frustrated.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Jan 29, 2004
  14. MarkR

    Justin Guest

    Not at all

    Justin, Jan 29, 2004
  15. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    : Richard C. believes he is a market of one with:
    :
    : > Then what about me. I want to see a movie for entertainment AND artistic
    : > values?
    : >
    : > I always demand OAR.
    :
    :
    : Then you must be pretty frustrated.
    :
    :
    : Max Christoffersen
    :
    ===============
    Why?
    Most DVDs are released as real movies........................

    Just because you prefer pan and scan........................

    Richard C., Jan 29, 2004
  16. Richard C. denies his past with:
    Are you by chance related to another Richard C who complained about his
    'freedom of choice' being violated...

    Yup.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Jan 29, 2004
  17. MarkR

    Richard C. Guest

    : Richard C. denies his past with:
    :
    : > : > Then what about me. I want to see a movie for entertainment AND artistic
    : > : > values?
    : > : >
    : > : > I always demand OAR.
    : > :
    : > :
    : > : Then you must be pretty frustrated.
    : > :
    : > :
    : > : Max Christoffersen
    : > :
    : > ===============
    : > Why?
    :
    : Are you by chance related to another Richard C who complained about his
    : 'freedom of choice' being violated...
    :
    : Yup.
    :
    :
    : Max Christoffersen
    :
    Are you the max who screamed "Scale is my house dick!".
    =======================================

    Richard C., Jan 29, 2004
  18. Richard C tried to rewrite his own history with:

    Avoidance and deflection noted.

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Jan 29, 2004
  19. MarkR

    DarkMatter Guest

    No, dipshit. He answered you directly with an affirmative.

    Then HE asked YOU a question, which YOU now avoid answering.

    DarkMatter, Jan 30, 2004
  20. Richard C. shows yet more dubious 'humour' with:

    Typically, you are once again confused.

    There is nothing 'natural' about your suggestion.

    Please explain how you've been able to do it successfully.

    Or is this some kind of 'funny' nudist humour?..you know like labelling
    people as child molesters?

    You've done that before too Richard haven't you?

    Max Christoffersen

    Max Christoffersen, Jan 31, 2004