    the wide screen? Would graphics display correctly or would I have bars
    on the sides like with a wide screen TV?

    Sharon

    sharonf, Sep 4, 2005

  2. No, but your image would be somewhat distorted if you don't choose a
    resolution to match the screen aspect ratio. For instance instead of
    1024x768 you could choose 1280x768.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 4, 2005

  3. sharonf

    sharonf Guest

    Thanks for the reply. Would the type of video card I use be a
    consideration too?

    Sharon

    sharonf, Sep 4, 2005
  4. Yes, not all cards have the wide aspect resolutions as choices. Most of
    the more recent ones do, especially if they're a decent brand name.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 4, 2005