Widescreen 86cm Toshiba 36SW9UA vs Panasonic TX-86PW300A

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Helllo, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. Helllo

    Helllo Guest

    Widescreen 86cm Toshiba 36SW9UA vs Panasonic TX-86PW300A.

    It all comes down to these two TVS, Sony being ruled out becuase its
    overpriced, even though its the best TV :(

    Iam going to have to settle for the Panasonic or the Toshiba, thats
    were i need your help.

    If you have any comments, see the TVS and have had the same experince
    iam having in trying to pick one, PLEASE help me out, its drivign me
    crazy. As soon as i make my mind up i read somthing bad about one of
    them.

    Any help you can give me to make my mind up would be great.

    Thanks.

    Helllo, Jan 22, 2005