    any other trade mark?.

    Thank you,

    Miguel

    Miguel Del Rio, Oct 17, 2003

  2. By far the cheapest way is to take multiple images and then use Panorama
    Tools to stitch them back together, but this doesn't work too well for
    moving objects.

    Terje

    Terje Mathisen, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Miguel Del Rio

    Obake Guest

    primes are always expensive. look into 3rd party wide zooms, like sigma
    15-30 ex.

    Obake, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Miguel Del Rio

    MikeWhy Guest

    (In 35mm terms) 28mm is already moderately wide-angle. The perspective
    foreshortening already verges on severe.

    Not sure what "this picture without using a fish eye" means, but you can get
    fish-eye adpaters that screw onto the filter ring. There are also
    specialized panorama mirror attachments.

    MikeWhy, Oct 18, 2003
  5. Miguel Del Rio

    Gavin Cato Guest

    Should have bought a Nikon D100 with the 12-24mm DX lens, thats the most
    realistic/affordable way of getting wide angle from a normal DSLR at the
    moment.

    Gavin Cato, Oct 18, 2003
  6. It was too expensive for me.

    Any other solution that a new camera?

    Thank you,

    Miguel

    Miguel Del Rio, Oct 18, 2003
  7. Miguel Del Rio

    Jim Townsend Guest

    The crop factor of the 12-24mm DX on a D100 nets an effective 18mm.. That's
    pretty wide. It's definitely practical, but it depends what you call
    affordable. The Nikon 12-24mm lists at around $1000.00 US :)

    I've heard Canon will be releasing a similar lens..

    Jim Townsend, Oct 18, 2003
  8. Thank you,

    Miguel

    Miguel Del Rio, Oct 18, 2003