  1. Hello, i bought a Nec1300 but theyre is no software, wich software is best
    to take. Because nero 6 series giving errors as i want to burn one on one.
    Please who can help me out...

    Happy Postman, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Happy Postman

    Guest Guest

    | Hello, i bought a Nec1300 but theyre is no software, wich software is best
    | to take. Because nero 6 series giving errors as i want to burn one on one.
    | Please who can help me out...

    Try this: http://www.deepburner.com/

    It's free.

    SB

    Guest, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Happy Postman

    Skid Guest

    Update to the latest, Nero 6.3.0.3. But depending on your system specs,
    on-the-fly copies are the hardest to get right. Ripping to the hard drive
    first adds only a few minutes and greatly increases your odds of an
    error-free burn.

    Skid, Feb 21, 2004