    with the UK implementation of DSL, but can anyone confirm this?

    Cheers,
    Can

    Can2002, Nov 20, 2003

  2. :I recently bought a 3620 and am looking to purchase a WIC-1ADSL module from
    :the US.

    :Having scanned around NGs it seems as though the module will be compatible
    :with the UK implementation of DSL, but can anyone confirm this?

    My recollection is that there isn't just -one- UK implimentation of DSL.
    Which version is your provider using?

    Walter Roberson, Nov 20, 2003

  3. I'm using a WIC-1ADSL in a 1721 with a Griffin service (BT
    wholesale)

    Jesper Skriver, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Can2002

    Tim Thorne Guest

    Yep, they work in the UK.

    Tim

    Tim Thorne, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Hey Can,

    I'm a Brit living in Florida working for the company below. You are right,
    you can get far greater discounts from this side of the pond! If you would
    like a quote mail me back with full details and I will get one out to you.
    By the way, we get cheap shipping and pass the savings along to you, so it
    won't cost an arm and a leg. And yes that module is compatable.

    I represent Wanforce, the largest secondary market reseller in the Midwest.
    Wanforce was created in an effort to fill the gap created by faltering
    equipment resellers. We specialize is new, refurbished and used network
    equipment. We offer significant discounts (30% to 90% off list) on Cisco,
    Adtran, Kentrox, Lucent, Extreme, Nortel, and a host of other manufacturers.
    Wanforce offers a 90-day warranty on all equipment sold, the same as most
    new manufacturers offer.

    Please take a look at our website, www.wanforce.com.

    If you have Smartnet coming up we will sell it to you at 15% OFF LIST PRICE
    for instance. We are also giving away FREE hardware with any purchase of
    Savvis, MCI, New Edge Networks or QWEST products bought through our company.

    All I ask is to be able to bid on your next Network Equipment purchase, and
    I will illustrate the cost-saving ability Wanforce can deliver. We are the
    cheapest and offer A1 support to our valued customers!

    My contact information is enclosed.

    Kind regards,

    Martin.

    WANFORCE TECHNOLOGIES
    INC.-CISCO-NORTEL-LUCENT-JUNIPER-FOUNDRY

    Martin Snell
    Major Account Executive WanForce Technologies INC.

    2202 N. Westshore Blvd.
    Suite 200
    Tampa, FL 33607
    United States