Wi-Fi on North Surrey Buses

Discussion in 'Broadband' started by Michael R N Dolbear, May 12, 2014.

  1. Michael R N Dolbear, May 12, 2014

  2. Stagecoach has this on the newest hybrid buses in Manchester and intends to
    retrofit the rest.

    It is pretty fast, so I think the link to the bus must be 4G.

    R. Mark Clayton, May 13, 2014

  3. Michael R N Dolbear

    chris Guest

    Dundee Stagecoach has it as well, but it's usually pretty poor. Maybe
    because everyone's using it, so I prefer to use my 3G connection.

    chris, May 13, 2014