    sued for infringement or something?
    They want my first born to register me as a user, nuts!
    Thanks

    ToyalP2, Apr 6, 2005

  2. On April 3, someone named zucker asked a very similar question about the
    same organization in you might want to take
    a look at the question and responses. Pay particular attention to Jeff
    Liebermann's always-informed, never-shy post.

    By and large you see it used everywhere because there are paying members
    who are frequently the "big guys" who can afford the fees and there are
    the small fry who won't make enough of a ripple in the Wi-Fi world to
    warrant attention. You could take into account which category you more
    likely fit into.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 6, 2005