    Any advise on keeping in touch EG buying a different Network dongle.

    Regards
    David

    David, May 20, 2014

  2. Three UK Mobile Broadband
    Buy an addon before you go (eg 1GB for a month)
    Roam on Three for no extra charges:

    http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Phones/Feel_At_Home

    (if you can get signal where you're staying)

    Likewise for phones - buy a normal mins/texts/whatever bundle and you can use
    it in Ireland (out-of-bundle calls are more expensive than normal though).

    Theo

    Theo Markettos, May 21, 2014