    My computer is connected to wi-fi, but I don't know the code for it and
    I have no idea to get it. Could somebody advise, please?

    Thanks.

    hounslow3, Jun 8, 2012

  2. hounslow3

    Cyberpoof Guest

    Hi, check the modem or router mostly on that stands also the code for wifi
    greetings

    schreef in bericht
    Aloha,

    Cyberpoof, Jun 9, 2012

  3. Am 09.06.2012 10:37, schrieb Cyberpoof:

    The Wi-Fi key/password in additiom to the SSID (Wi-Fi) username is set
    up in the configuration of your Wi-Fi router. Some of them will be
    delivered with a pre set up SSID and Wi-Fi (WPA) key. Sometimes, the WPA
    key will be transfered via a WPS PIN procedure from router to PC /
    client. In some other cases, you have to connect your router via a LAN
    wire to configure the Wi-Fi set up in your router.

    Regarding security problems, the log in via WPS should be enabled to add
    a new client, only.

    The details are depending on the router in use like an AVM FritzBox 7390
    or a Deutsche Telekom Speedport W 921v here in Germany. Therefore, vou
    have to consider the manual for your Wi-Fi router.

    The pre set up device paassword for protecting the router configuration
    for misuse will be found in the manual or at the type label.

    ds_Dieter_Schultheis, Jun 9, 2012

  4. If it is connected, then you knew the passkey at least once, and it connects
    when it sees the same network come into range. What's the problem?

    Jeff Strickland, Jun 9, 2012