    Open a word document and type:
    = rand (200,99)
    Press Enter and wait for 3 seconds....

    Kenny, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Kenny

    Cubzilla Guest

    WOW

    Cubzilla, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Kenny

    BJ Guest

    What does it do? I can't be bothered to find my disc, it tries to install
    something! what is it?

    BJ, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Kenny

    Buffalo Guest

    If you can't be bothered, you don't deserve to know.
    WTH do you need a disk for?

    Buffalo, Aug 29, 2003
  5. It's supposed to be the lazy dog's tail, and then 1234567890. It's an old
    teletype character checker. Every letter and number is used.

    BananaPannaPoe, Aug 29, 2003
  6. Kenny

    BJ Guest

    It said it was running an installer file and needed the disc to install it,
    and it's not that i can't be bothered to go get the disc, it's just the disc
    is seven miles away in my office and I don't really feel like having to
    drive there at 10:45 pm just to see what happens when I type a few letters
    in a piece of software.

    I'm running office 2000 premium and it doesn't wanna play the game!!!!!

    I heard that if Bill Gates drops a $50 bill it would cost him more in time
    to bend over and pick it up than it would just to leave it, This is
    evidently how he makes his fortunes!!!! He has a telechecker, what i want to
    know is, if you were typing up a document and you had to type that exact
    string of text.... how annoyed would you be?

    BJ, Aug 29, 2003
  7. Kenny

    why? Guest

    www.google.com

    Crack easter egg "=rand ( ) egg" in Microsoft Word 2000.
    .... When you type =rand ( ) or =rand (200,99)and press the Enter key in
    a new document
    using the Italian edition of Microsoft Word 2000, this is what you get:
    www.eggscentral.com/applications/17_179.html - 12k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Formatting/DummyText.htm
    The rand function

    The Microsoft Knowledge Base article How to Insert Sample Text into a
    Document [Q157373] explains the use and syntax of the function:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157373
    Me

    why?, Aug 29, 2003
  8. Kenny

    Cubzilla Guest

    pastes 250 pages of quick brown fox ... weird

    Cubzilla, Aug 30, 2003