Why you should care about the file-sharing law

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, May 28, 2011.

  1. Frank Williams

    Donchano Guest

    Donchano, May 28, 2011

  2. Frank Williams

    Gordon Guest

    Leaving Roger's preferences aside. I find is jolly interesting that the
    Green's should get all het up over file sharing. I mean Green is about the
    planet and warm fuzzies.

    Gordon, May 29, 2011

  3. My Copy of Agent got killed had to go back to a old one, plus not every
    one reads nz.comp as this law affects every one..

    Dead simple when you have a brain.

    Frank Williams, May 29, 2011
  4. Frank Williams

    Donchano Guest

    But you change your nym regularly. Frank, Suzie, Possible, William,
    etc, etc, etc. Does your "Copy of Agent" get killed every time?
    Or dead brain when you are simple.

    Donchano, May 29, 2011
  5. cos its Gweggy aka Scwooter

    Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh), May 31, 2011
  6. Frank Williams

    Dave Doe Guest

    @s41g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, , Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it
    is Welsh) says...
    Close, but no cigar. :)

    Dave Doe, May 31, 2011
  7. Frank Williams

    Msgr Scooter Guest

    It is so obsessed with me it checks under it's bed every twenty minutes.

    Msgr Scooter, May 31, 2011