    problems, but with Win98 (on network) prints blanks.

    I have re-installed the drivers etc on Win98 too.

    TIA

    cteq, Dec 22, 2003

  2. cteq

    Ghostrider Guest

    Is this a single blank page or blank page(s)? For the former, the printer
    driver of the Win98 machine might have been set up to print a blank page
    in order to clear the instruction set that might have been invoked by a
    prior user. For the latter, if blank page(s) only, then there is something
    wrong with the printer driver or the network connection in that the data
    is not being sent to the printer via the print server (the XP machine).

    Ghostrider, Dec 22, 2003

  3. cteq

    CJ Guest

    Hi,

    have you installed the printer as a "Network Printer" on the W98 machine
    when you "add printer"?

    If you connect the printer directly to the W98 computer and install it
    does it print correctly? This would eliminate a printer installation
    problem. If so then is it just with one piece of software that you get
    blanks etc.

    Have you used the W98 drivers on the W98 machine and not the XP ones?

    Just a few thoughts.

    CJ

    CJ, Dec 22, 2003