    Can anyone help !!

    I have done a bios update and drivers too !!

    Loupole

    Loupole, Nov 14, 2004

  2. Loupole

    Malcolm Guest

    Hi
    Have you set them up with the Seagate Disk tools program? The readme
    also has some good info which may help.

    Malcolm, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Loupole

    Richard Guest

    Silicon image is a PCI device, just like a card, so it may be having issues
    sharing an IRQ with a card in the machine,

    See whats sharing the IRQ, pull it out, and see if the sata behaves, if it does
    look for new drivers for the other device

    Richard, Nov 14, 2004
  4. Why do you keep posting new threads all the time on the same subject

    Patrick Dunford, Nov 14, 2004