    Kline Sphere Guest

    absolutely!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2007

  2. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    JaR Guest

    What?

    JaR, Mar 27, 2007

  3. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Jtyc Guest

    See how handy it is when you bottom post? You don't have to copy/paste
    Please snip when you post, thank you.

    Keep the Internets clean!

    Jtyc, Mar 27, 2007
  4. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ok

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2007
  5. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What?

    i see that was wasted on you ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2007
  6. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    JaR Guest

    *sigh*

    And that on you ;-)))

    JaR, Mar 27, 2007
  7. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    What?
    well, what do you expect!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 27, 2007
  8. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    JaR Guest

    Confusion? Disorientation? Walking into walls?

    A million bucks?

    A new car?

    Howbout lunch?

    A fusking beer?

    JaR, Mar 27, 2007
  9. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Demanding today aren't we!

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 27, 2007
  10. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Jeff Guest

    I use Vista 64bit. Yea, I did spend about $300 to upgrade my PC, like more
    memory, etc but it was worth it. I like Vista alot.
    No problems here and with updates like this
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932246 compatibility problems are going
    away. Currently everything is working great on my system. Very stable and
    nothing like the nightmares of ME. However, with all that being said. I
    would still recommend waiting for for more updates before rolling this out
    in a corporate environment.

    Jeff, Mar 27, 2007
  11. WOW -- I'm not sure contrasting it to ME instills confidence :)

    --
    Jonathan Roberts
    MCTS: SQL Server 2005, MCP

    Information on MS VHD Images: http://tinyurl.com/y5bozl
    Great MS Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/default.aspx
    Feedback on 70-431 Exam: http://www.jonathanroberts.eu/?p=6

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 28, 2007
  12. You should write a kill the braindumper game. It could be officially
    certified by the group :>

    Jonathan Roberts, Mar 28, 2007
  13. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Jeff Guest

    I said something about ME because someone compared it to ME in one of these
    posts. According to my Vista's Reliabily Monitor, the last Application
    lockup was on 3/16/07, IExplore.exe stopped working and had to be reloaded
    when a definition update for Windows Defender occured.. before that adobe
    reader locked up on 3/5/07, thats it for the past 30 days. So I would say
    it's really stable.

    Last month, on 2/17/07, Rise of Legends locked up.

    This computer is always powered on. My roomie and I use the same computer
    and both of us are always logged on. Also we use Windows Media Center from
    my xbox 360 at the same time. No problems cept for what is listed above.

    My only gripe is that Adobe doesn't have a 64bit flash player so I still
    have to run a 32 bit version of IE. :)

    Jeff, Mar 28, 2007
  14. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I use Vista 64bit. Yea, I did spend about $300 to upgrade my PC, like more
    from my point of view, i'd have to agree with you. i've been using
    vista 64bit for almost a year, no real issues even with the beta's. in
    my situation, these were all fresh installs not upgrades (i don't
    think the beta's allowed upgrading)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  15. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I said something about ME because someone compared it to ME in one of these
    there is no way anyone can compare nt,wink2,xp or vista to me without
    laughing out loud!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  16. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    kpg Guest

    Capital idea.

    kpg, Mar 28, 2007
  17. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You should write a kill the braindumper game. It could be officially
    will it be ready by Friday or will you have to out source the project?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  18. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    kpg Guest

    I'm in contact with my Indian developers as we speak.

    kpg, Mar 28, 2007
  19. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    Kline Sphere Guest

    will it be ready by Friday or will you have to out source the project?
    excellent news. so when will the release which fixes all the bugs be
    out then?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 28, 2007
  20. Mohsen Amiri Besheli

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    I want the braindumpers to walk around mumbling "Kindly do the needful!"

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 28, 2007