    I want logging daddy and I want it now!

    Eddie Rox is my servant. My slave. My bootyjuicer supreme.

    Brat can't script.

    You HAVE NO IDEA, Apr 22, 2004

  2. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    poopy time.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004

  3. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Consultant Guest

    enable auditing

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Then prepare to sit down for a War and Peace type read.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 22, 2004
  5. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Neil Guest

    try more fiber...

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  6. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Consultant Guest

    this mornin, i took the largest crap i've ever taken in my life. today,
    truly is a special day.

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  7. You HAVE NO IDEA

    JaR Guest

    Consultant opined, On 4/22/04 9:46 AM:
    Truly, we thank you for sharing. And you are a 'Special' person.

    JaR
    Asphyxiated Thug

    JaR, Apr 22, 2004
  8. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Neil Guest

    I'll mark it on my calendar...

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  9. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Neil Guest

    as in rides a short bus to school?

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  10. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Consultant Guest

    it was the beef stroganoff. here comes round two....
    i will keep y'all posted

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004
  11. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    thanks for sharing

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  12. You HAVE NO IDEA

    billyw Guest

    Where, Where, Where can my little brat be...oh where oh
    where can she be?

    billyw, Apr 22, 2004
  13. You HAVE NO IDEA

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/22/04 10:18 AM:
    And has his very own Olympics?

    You win the prize. Sorry it got a little drooled on.

    JaR, Apr 22, 2004
  14. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Brat Guest

    hey don't bring me into this... I've done an admirable job ignoring these
    posts... :p

    Brat, Apr 22, 2004
  15. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Why Why Why Guest

    War and PeaceWar and PeaceWar and Peace

    EXACTLY!!!!

    Just give us a logging solution dammit!

    No novels!

    Tell us when critical events happen!

    Why is this so goddman hard?

    No dick jokes u idiots.

    Why Why Why, Apr 22, 2004
  16. There *are* tools to do this

    Dont you know how to Google?

    Question: Is "to google" a verb in the dictionary ?
    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Apr 22, 2004
  17. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Kat Guest

    If it isn't hard you're doing something wrong. Try stroking gently.. or
    blowing

    Kat, Apr 22, 2004
  18. You HAVE NO IDEA

    JaR Guest

    Why Why Why opined, On 4/22/04 10:47 AM:
    Then stop being the straight man.

    That being said, I always thought that MS's idea of logging was a rather
    flaccid solution.

    JaR
    BaDaBum Thug

    JaR, Apr 22, 2004
  19. You HAVE NO IDEA

    billyw Guest

    She's Here!
    Now we have to find the Mighty E-Pox!

    billyw, Apr 22, 2004
  20. You HAVE NO IDEA

    Consultant Guest

    i clogged the industrial stength toilet with my log.

    Consultant, Apr 22, 2004