    However when I use dial up there is no problem.

    I use WinXP.

    Thanks

    cteq, Feb 6, 2004

  2. cteq

    Spider Guest

    In Outlook Express go into Tools / Accounts and go to the properties of
    your account and on the connection tab, change it to connect with Local
    Area Network. I think you have it set to a dial up connection right now.

    Spider, Feb 7, 2004

  3. cteq

    cteq Guest

    I have not ticked the option so I can use any dial-up or network.

    I came across DrTCP but dont know what I am doing there as there are
    lots of blanks in the fields.

    cteq, Feb 7, 2004