    Smiling is a tough one.......
    0)
    John Loomis

    jloo, Apr 9, 2007

  3. Scott W

    jloo Guest

    Then I snapped on your web page.........!
    I have to smile at that!
    John Loomis

    jloo, Apr 9, 2007
  4. Scott W

    Scott W Guest

    I really do have the problem with people as well, but when a lizard
    looks right at me and appears to smile it is just too much.

    Scott

    Scott W, Apr 9, 2007
  5. Scott W

    Alan Guest

    Cute! A bit of levity to a subject that plagues us all.

    Alan, Apr 9, 2007
  6. Were it anyone else, I'd have thought you were putting us on! Great shot.

    Also very fond of DSC12323.jpg... is the canoe fiberglass or wood?

    John McWilliams, Apr 9, 2007
  7. Scott W

    Scott W Guest

    That boat is fiberglass. The photo was taken durning the Molokai Hoe,
    which is a race from Molokai to Oaho, the waters can be rough enough
    to destroy the wooden boats so we don't race our wooden boat in that
    race.

    Here is a photo of our wooden boat, made of koa wood.
    http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/61792912/original

    Scott

    Scott W, Apr 10, 2007