    I did not have these problems with my Olympus C-5050.

    Thank you,

    Lee

    Lee Morris, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Lee Morris

    pboch Guest

    Change your DOF./Use a CPL filter...Your most likely metering reflections...

    --
    Patrick/g

    pboch, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Lee Morris

    Jasen Guest

    use a circular polarising filter and/or do a spot metering on an equally lit
    neutral subject such as grass, before pointing at the ocean and clicking.
    You have been metering the reflections off the water possibly.

    Jasen, Dec 28, 2005