    will make a killing with the new low end price point of US$ 599. for a
    DSLR body and lens, I myself do not really fit this demographic.

    Article continues here ...... http://dpmac.com/nikon-d40/index.html

    george, Dec 7, 2006

  2. george

    ray Guest

    I'm quite pleased with my new refurb Kodak P850 - 5mp 12x does raw, tiff
    and jpeg, image stabilization, etc. $250 from the online kodak store -
    $300 with a printer dock.

    ray, Dec 8, 2006

  3. Well outside of the changeable lenses and the real view finder the 40 has
    very little over most P&S's in the same price range as far as features go.
    In fact the 40 is a little wimpy and no not the hamburger eating wimpy.

    LJC

    Little Juice Coupe, Dec 8, 2006