    Mensaje enviado desde www.recursosvoip.com
    http://www.recursosvoip.com/newsg/
    comp.dcom.voice-over-ip

    naufrago, Jun 30, 2004

  2. naufrago

    Bart Guest

    better question - Why would it be free?

    Answer: nothing is free, just sometimes offered free or lower cost

    Bart, Jun 30, 2004

  3. naufrago

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <>
    What's free? It's easy to call PC-to-PC VoIP (Or using dedicated
    hardware rather then a PC) for "free"

    (Where free is only free once you have internet connectivity)

    However, if you want to terminate with the PSTN, then you'll need to
    either do it yourself (by paying for some sort of circuit) or pay
    someone else (Vonage, etc)

    DevilsPGD, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Actually, everything is free, depending on how and who views what `free' is.

    root/administrator, Jul 2, 2004