    would really appreciate your time to answer this question and help me to
    enable the wireless connection at home.
    Thank you very much

    Guest, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Hi,

    You might need to check for an updated driver for your card on manufacturer
    website
    If the laptop has the wireless interface built-in, you might need to try to
    reinstall that driver from drivers CD supplied with the laptop
    Or check on Dell website for updated drivers for your laptop

    HTH,
    Bogdan

    Bogdan Zamfir, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Guest

    Gregg Hill Guest

    Ruben,

    Your English is better than that of a lot of the posts from others whose
    native tongue is English. Don't worry about it. Besides, if anyone makes fun
    of you for it, just laugh to yourself as you realize that you speak at least
    two languages...probably more than anyone who would tease you about your
    English.

    Gregg

    Gregg Hill, Apr 27, 2005