    help?

    Thank you in advance for any help you may be in this matter.

    Will Anderson

    speedyJMcfly, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Uninstall the drivers and then download and install the drivers again.
    If no luck, get another printer.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 24, 2003

  3. speedyJMcfly

    Kev C Guest

    speedyJMcfly typed the following
    Is the "queue" for print jobs cleared? Have a Lexmark that used to print
    fine but recently it reports that it has not finished printing (you can have
    the final sheet in your hand).It will accept print jobs but they are
    "queued" waiting on the printer finishing the last print job.The only remedy
    I have for this is re-booting the computer.Just a workround will try
    re-inserting the printer drivers when I get a new colour cartridge ,may be
    connected to one of the cartridges being virtually empty (behaviour only
    started at same time as colour cartridge ran out).

    Kev C, Jun 24, 2003