    link isn't working. It works for me when I click it. Does anyone know why it
    works for some, but not others? Here's the link:
    http://hometown.aol.com/lawsuitjoe/lcf.html

    Kscoinhutch, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Kscoinhutch

    Ionizer Guest

    It's one really big page with lots of really big jpg images. People with
    dialup connections might have to wait long time for the page to load.

    Ionizer, Aug 27, 2004

  3. Kscoinhutch

    Robert Baer Guest

    I have read only some of the info there.
    Be advised that you are incorrect concerning the sensitivity of garage
    door systems.
    One time i was visiting a relative that had a garage door opener that
    got so bad that it almost would not work when one stood right by the
    door.
    After some simple tuning of the receiver, it was so good, that it
    worked reliably a city block away (line of sight).
    They never had any trouble with it afterwards.

    Robert Baer, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Kscoinhutch

    Wizard Guest

    Rediculously slow; I have a BB conection and gave up the wait!

    Wizard, Aug 27, 2004
  5. Kscoinhutch

    Stuart Guest

    Took a quick look and it took a while through my office network, maybe
    it was taking so long for some of them they assumed it was not working.
    You need to sort a few things out:-

    1. Remove the images and create links to them from the main page.
    2. Optimise your images, they are all too big, some are a few hundred
    kilobytes.
    3. Sort the text out, it wraps right to the edge of the page making it
    harder than it needs to be to follow.
    4. Consider creating different pages for each section and also add a
    back to home/previous page/top link.

    Stuart

    Stuart, Aug 27, 2004